Monday, August 22

wind as musician

ootoot


threedrums


jones


oot


t'n't


waves


ufohead


lonely

we went to Amager Strand to see and hear Harmonic Fields. musical instruments are rigged so that they're triggered when the wind blows. it sounds like a lovely ambient record and I found myself staring at the sea listening to all of it. unfortunately it was really windy, so some of the instruments had been taken down; I was particularly sad that I didn't get to hear the cellos. hey, at least I got to experience this amazing event, yay. it was only in Denmark for a short week - I wish it was always there, because then I'd go there whenever I felt blue.

I went with Tobias, Tine and Jonas, and we drank bad apple cider that tasted like wine and said "wow" to each other. afterwards we went to Tine's place for beers, talk and pizzeria pasta with Simon and Bitten. I hadn't seen any of them for what felt like months, so I was excited to see them all. we finished off at Jaguaren, a local Amager bar, with Louise and her friend. totally awesome day.

ps. Tobias' mother gave me one of her bikes, it's all black and cool. so great! I feel like I can go anywhere again.

No comments: