Wednesday, December 21

christmas? no, seriously?!

colo

wind

pres

sync

this entire month has been a total anticlimax for me. I have hardly been outside, since I felt I had no reasons to, so I mostly looked through the window and hoped for snow. today I've been out, though, to buy presents for my family. they're totally symbolic due to my empty pockets, but I feel like I have to give them all something for being there for me and bearing over with missing presents. I haven't had any real coping skills the last few (read: many) years. oh well. I've wrapped them in old FOEG-posters, since I'm not so big on buying wrapping paper. and then I'm washing some of my clothes in the bathroom sink.

oh yes, and yesterday I was at Tine's place where we played Skyrim for hours and hours. what a great game! okay, not great, but amazing and fantastic and awesome and beautiful, and SO entertaining! we hadn't played for more than three hours before I had to kill a dragon under the aurora borealis-lit night skies. WAUW. I'm hooked. I have to buy it for myself; I can't stand not to.

tomorrow I'm going to my mother's place to spend the Christmas days with her and my brother. we're only going to be us three this year and the only three things we're going to do are eat, play board games and sleep in.

No comments: