Tuesday, December 6

last november

through the window

cheddar cheese

two of a kind

closed

espresso fallout

inner london

niklas

last winter (and some before it) my (step)dad lived in London, practically on River Thames. it had an amazing view of the inner city; you could see London Eye and London Bridge with the naked eye. these photos are from when my brother and I went visiting last November. I didn't feel so great last year, but I remember feeling very happy while being in the Seacon Tower. it also helped with lovely food and coffee and soda and all that stuff. I bought Fallout 3 and played for, I don't know, a million hours and then my save was deleted - WTH - and I haven't really played a whole lot since. it's an amazing game, so if you like gaming and haven't tried it (not likely) then do.

my dad moved back to Denmark over the summer, so no London this year. dang it. he now lives in Århus with his girlfriend and they're expecting a baby boy, so come April I'll have two brothers. it's crazy how little time it actually takes to make a human being - poof! new person! unbelievable.

later today we're going to look at an apartment with three rooms and a friggin' garden! yeah. fingers crossed.

No comments: