Wednesday, November 9

w-day

today I'm just chilling at home, listening to Family Portrait and Roy Orbison and looking through books. yesterday I started reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami and it's rubbed off some of its funny feelings onto me. it's a story about memories, love and being a little weird, I guess, and it's great.

today I've been really thinking about everything. can't wait to start school again in January, it's just too boring being at home all day long and not having to be anywhere. my dad has just brewed his own beer and has asked me to make some labels for it, so at least I'll have something to do on the computer and, hopefully, refresh what I've learnt this last year so I won't forget it.

django

wish I had this guy with me right now. he's actually a huge Norwegian Forest cat. heehee. 

No comments: