Monday, September 12

belly's butterflies

I am so excited about two specific things right now.

one thing is the election here in Denmark (which by the way is the same day FoEG starts, why, why, why - aaargh) where it's really important that the (right(red)) people win. the excitement about this is a bit uncomfortable and I hope it won't affect me too much, though it'll be a little weird to not watch the TV constantly at a time like that. finger's crossed!

the other is that the Festival of Endless Gratitude begins in three days - wooo! - and tomorrow is my first day at Remisen, where it's at, and I'm going to help as a volunteer and sew a lot of fabric together in tent-like things for decoration. I can't wait to see how it looks and I can't wait to be there again; last year was so great that I can't put it into words.

<3 <3 <3

No comments: